Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just talk

Well I just never seem to have time to blog. Or I just fall asleep in the chair, ask my wife she'll tell you. I seem to do that every night. Just got off back to back 75+ hour work weeks and even though that was three days ago I am still dragging. Can't take all those hours like I used to. And uncle SAM sure likes those long weeks OUCH he sure gets his. Seems the more I work the less I make. Can't get a break. And our electric bill went up 18% beginning this summer. Of coarse they pick the highest month of the year to hit you with that one. I know I am complaining but Just when you think your getting ahead they hit you. I am still working on the bug. Slow but sure. When I took off the old frame head, that's the piece that holds the front suspension on the car. The tunnel that goes back to the main chassis was cracked so I had to fix that. But now the frame head is On and I will post more pics when I get a chance.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love you honey, you work so hard. We will just take one day at a time, together we will be okay!! :::kisses::

Shego67 + Sam said...

Really he does do it EVERY night!! i love you dad