Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sissy and me camping

We took a little break from things and went camping. Sissy and I went to a local state park on the Chesapeake Bay. The weather was good and water was perfect. She wore me out and I couldn't wait to take a nap. Sissy got up early and stayed up late. She went all day. Swimming right after breakfast was fun. The tide was out and the water was waist deep for about 50 yards. We swam till lunch and then went on a four mile walk through the woods. Came back and my dear wife and middle son came and we went swimming again. I was spent and couldn't wait to go to bed. The locust were so noisy all night and it was just hot. So I got about 3 hours of sweaty noisy sleep and up again. Couldn't wait to get home and in the AC.

1 comment:

Shego67 + Sam said...

i love the slide show and at the end where it changes colors!