Saturday, June 21, 2008

Taking the Rust Bucket apart

Here are a few pics of the tear down. We have taken it completely apart. I wasn't kidding. The more I take apart the more I think my loving wife just wants it gone. When I pulled the engine it was sitting in the driveway and someone called the city on me for a nonoperational car in the yard. So to my loving wife's regret I cleared out the garage and the bug moved in. It has been a slow process and she is getting over it being there, I think. The project this week is my loving wife's car. Not paying attention to her van it ran low on oil and spun a rod bearing so that is keeping me busy. Since I work about 70 hours a week there isn't allot of time to work on things. My neighbors don't like me working on things late making all that noise. Most of them get up at 4 or 5 for work and want there beauty sleep.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

No, I HAVEN'T gotten over it, get that thing out of the garage!!